Tuesday, June 21, 2022 - 12:00pm to 3:00pm
We are bringing our subject matter experts to southeastern Kansas.
Does your manufacturing organization have questions about people or processes that are unanswered?
Would you or your team members like to discuss how to improve business performance or resolve a problem that is costing you time and money?
Join us at our open house meet-n-greet on June 21st in Pittsburg, KS between 12:00pm and 3:00pm. To register visit www.askkmsevent.com
- Meet KMS's dedicated southeast Kansas Regional Director, Scott Stuart of Chanute, KS
- Our experts will be available to help you with your manufacturing business questions
- Obtain resources to help you work through business challenges
- Enjoy Chicken Mary's fried chicken for lunch!
Attending this event will be our subject matter experts in:
- Corporate Strategy / Leadership Development
- Continuous Improvement
- Human Resources / Employee Attraction and Retention
- Energy Sustainability
- Employee Skills Training
- State Government Grants and Program Funding
The open house meet-n-greet event will be held at Block 22 in Pittsburg, KS. Stop in for 30 minutes or stay all 3 hours.
Lunch will be provided at 12:00pm - 1:30pm.
For more information and to register visit www.askkmsevent.com