Friday, March 25, 2022 - 8:00am to 4:00pm
Do More With Less
This course consists of three sessions: 3/25, 4/1, and 4/8, from 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Lean Six Sigma manufacturing principles can be applied to an organization to maximize productivity – effectively filling critical gaps in production using existing material resources and workforce talent.
And with potential cost savings from the use of Lean Six Sigma principles, that money can be reinvested into other areas of the business such as employee retention efforts, increased training, or automation.
The benefits of attending this training are:
- Learn the Lean Six Sigma principles and how to apply them to your manufacturing business
- Hands-on simulations provide real-life examples of how LEAN principles can be incorporated into your business
- You will learn how to maximize your existing resources so you can accomplish more with less (this includes workforce)
- Improve your bottom-line
Some of the topics covered include:
- The history of Continuous Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma principles
- How to analyze the flow of a product through the production process which includes inefficiencies (wastes) and bottlenecks
- Project prioritization and management techniques to ensure a positive outcome
- Learn to use tools for production variance analysis, line balancing, resource utilization, change over reduction
- Assemble standard work including standard operating procedures
- Discover the importance of Total Productive Maintenance and how to begin the implementation
- Learn the most effective techniques and strategies for sustaining the change as well as how to deal with resistance that always comes with change
The training will be hosted at Kansas Manufacturing Solutions' training room in Lenexa, KS. The cost to participate is $399. Space is limited.
Lunch will be served.
To register for this valuable training, click HERE