Thursday, May 26, 2022 - 2:30pm to 3:00pm
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT TOOLS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS RESULTS
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) is a lean manufacturing philosophy focused on achieving near-perfect production. The goals of TPM are high: no unplanned downtime, no equipment failures, no small stops or slow running, no defects or rework, and no employee accidents. It emphasizes proactive and preventative maintenance to maximize the reliability and productivity of equipment.
And what does limiting downtime save you? Money for one. There are other benefits too.
KMS is splitting the TPM webinar into two separate webinars. This webinar will focus on TPM - How to implement. Webinar Part One, which took place May 12th, focused on TPM - What it is.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- The steps to create autonomous maintenance
- What information is needed to begin predictive maintenance
- The importance of maintenance metrics
The benefits of attending this webinar:
- How to create autonomous maintenance
- The difference between preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance
- What metrics help you understand the effectiveness of your maintenance program