Set employee expectations and protect your company.
An employee handbook sets your employees up for success. It can:
- Introduce your company to new hires
- Communicate what is expected of your employees
- Ensure that policies are clearly and consistently communicated
- Provide management guidelines for handling employee challenges
An employee handbook can also protect your company. A thorough and compliant employee handbook will show the organization exercised “reasonable care” towards its employees. This is especially important as it relates to COVID-19 and employee safety.
A written COVID-19 policy attached to your employee handbook provides other benefits as well:
- Establishment of protocol expectations for employees
- Reduction of employee fear of uncertainty
- Communicates to the employee that the employer cares about their safety
This option provides a comprehensive risk reduction and employee engagement focused Employee Handbook, and a supplemental COVID-19 policy addendum. The Employee Handbook is legally reviewed and includes customized policies such as your benefits, paid holidays, dress policy, PTO program. KMS will work closely with owners/senior leaders to understand existing policies, new practices, and make suggestions on additional policies or approaches. The Employee Handbook and supplemental COVID-19 policy handbook are created concurrently.
REQUEST YOUR EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK WITH COVID-19 POLICY ADDENDUM