Manufacturing processes can require sizable chunks of energy including cooling and heating, lighting and of course running the production line. And that can be a major expense for manufacturers. However, in many cases, that expense can be reduced.
Take advantage of the opportunity to have an energy expert audit your manufacturing facility and provide a recommendation report.
The process consists of an on-site walk-through that will last 2-4 hours (depending on facility and staff size). A recommendation report will be developed and delivered to the manufacturer.
Our energy expert will review the following during audit:
- Utility bills for tax savings, transport gas possibilities, and time of use (avoiding demand charges)
- Lighting for possible improvement
- Compressed air for possible upgrades and maintenance/process improvements
- HVAC for efficiency upgrades
- Pumps, motors and fans for efficiency upgrades and process improvements
- Other process items such as furnace insulation, idle machinery, and whatever ideas your team might have.
REQUEST YOUR UTILITIES ASSESSMENT