Think about the economic implications a successful manufacturing business has on a small Kansas community.
Manufacturers who have utilized MEP Centers, such as Kansas Manufacturing Solutions, have on average experienced a return on investment of 14:1. KMS IMPACT results show the benefit Kansas manufacturers received in 2018 as a result of working with KMS.
In the past 12 months, our clients reported:
- $235.5 million in new and retained sales
- $127.5 million in new investment
- $70.1 million in cost savings, and
- 3,448 jobs created or retained
as a result of working with Kansas Manufacturing Solutions.*
Now, think about the challenges you’re facing in your manufacturing operation. We can help you postively impact your business and your community.
* Kansas Manufacturing Solutions is serving our state as part of the NIST MEP national network. As a requirement of our agreement with NIST, our clients are surveyed on a quarterly basis via an independent third party source to report economic impacts as a result of our services. These numbers came from our clients.