Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 10:00am to 11:00am
Coronavirus in the Workplace and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
There has been confusion among manufacturers about how to best respond to Coronavirus in the workplace and how the Families First Coronavirus Response Act impacts manufacturers.
Join Kansas Manufacturing Solutions for a webinar on Tuesday, March 24th at 10:00am as we attempt to provide clarification regarding Coronavirus in the Workplace and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. The webinar will provide manufacturers guidance regarding their obligations in the face of the COVID-19 national emergency.
- COVID-19 update
- Current Guidance from the CDC
- Responding to COVID-19 in the workplace
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Expansion
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave
- Additional HR guidance
If you have a specific question you want to have addressed, please include it in the provided field when you register for the event.
- Tiffany Stovall, CEO of Kansas Manufacturing Solutions
- David Parkurst, Founding Partner of Cornerstone Companies
- Kyle Russell, Managing Principal of Jackson Lewis P.C.
We look forward to your attendance at this important and informative webinar.