We help Kansas manufacturers compete and grow. It’s why we exist. How do we know it’s working?
Six months following the end of a project with a client, an independent third party surveys the clients to learn if they have experienced growth as a result of working with KMS. The data below indicates that our manuafcturing clients are achieving success as a result of working with KMS.
For the 2021 Fiscal Year, our clients reported:
- $309.9 million in new and retained sales
- $209.5 million in new investment
- $42 million in cost savings, and
- 1,898 jobs created or retained
as a result of working with Kansas Manufacturing Solutions.*
Manufacturers who have utilized MEP Centers, such as Kansas Manufacturing Solutions, have on average experienced a return on investment of 14:1.
Now, think about the challenges you’re facing in your manufacturing operation. We would like to help you positively impact your business.
* Kansas Manufacturing Solutions is serving our state as part of the NIST MEP national network. As a requirement of our agreement with NIST, our clients are surveyed on a quarterly basis via an independent third party source to report economic impacts as a result of our services. These numbers came from our clients.