Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 8:30am to 12:00pm
How can you use Incoterms® to minimize your company’s exposure, reduce risk, save money, and even increase sales? Learn how to determine responsibilities between buyer and seller through transfer of risk, insurance, documentary requirements, and cost of freight through proper use of Incoterms®.
This course will provide the latest Incoterms® 2020 official ICC guidebook. Along with an easy to read Incoterms® chart.
- Learning the difference between international Incoterms®and the domesticFOBterms.
- Alisting of common Incoterms® errors thatmost companiesmake and howto avoid them.
- Understanding the difference between termof sale and termof payment.
- Sales strategies, quoting with Incoterms®, how to build profit into your exports.
- Limiting liability/exposure and costs.
For additional informaiton and to register, Click Here