KMS is focused on finding ways to help our manufacturers stay strong, and while we are not experts in some of the topics below, we know the right people and are ready to make the time to help you figure out next steps. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.
With the global spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019), the constant flow of information can be daunting to businesses. KMS is providing this single source for key links and resources to help small and medium-sized manufacturers plan, prepare, protect, and recover their operations. We are updating the content below as new information becomes available.
- 8 Things to Know About the COVID-19 Vaccination Program (CDC)
- EEOC Guidance on Requiring COVID-19 Vaccine (EEOC - scroll down to section K)
Protecting Your Workforce
As concerns about COVID-19 continue to rise, many employers are left wondering what they can do to protect their workforce. In order to help employers plan and respond to COVID-19, the CDC has issued interim guidance.
- RETURN TO WORK AND RECOVERY GUIDE (KMS)
- PROTECTING YOUR WORKFORCE (KMS and MEP)
- KEEP CORONAVIRUS OUT OF YOUR PLANT (KMS and MEP)
- PROTECTING YOUR BUSINESS FROM COVID-19 (KMS)
- KMS / CIRAS - SUPPLY DISRUPTION PLANNING CHECKLIST (KMS and CIRAS)
- KMS CRISIS MANAGEMENT RECOMMENDATIONS (KMS and IMEC)
- CREATING AN INFECTIOUS DISEASE OUTBREAK RESPONSE PLAN (KMS and CDC)
- Bulletin about insurance related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Coverage from the Kansas Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
- Additional Resources from the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
The CDC has provided information on how COVID-19 spreads, its symptoms, prevention and treatment, what to do if you are sick and more. See the links below for select sections.
- Latest Updates from the CDC (CDC)
- How COVID-19 Spreads (CDC)
- Prevention and Treatment (CDC)
- What to Do if You Are Sick (CDC)
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- Sign up for CDC Email Updates (CDC)
Kansas Department of Health and Environment
The World Health Organization (WHO)
- Basic Protective Measures Against COVID-19 (WHO)
- Phishing Emails & Scam Alert (WHO)
- Myth Busters (WHO)
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Resources